numbness in feet

In the morning when i first get out of bed. my feet feel numb and i kinda walk like an old person. Could you tell me if this is related to neuropathy?

HIV related (or HIV treatment related) neuropathy can cause symptoms like you describe though there generally isn't a worsening of the symptoms in the AM after sleeping. Most of the time those symptoms are not due to HIV neuropathy. Often nerve compression of some kind is involved when the problem is most pronounced when waking up. A good history and examination by your HIV specialist is recommended to sort out the possible causes. KH

Neuropathy
hiv treatment in 5 to 10 years time ???