90 days taking ATRIPlA, red bumps around neck, itching

I contracted HIV in 1986, no problem until 90 days ago, Started therapy when viral load reached 78021, CD4 220. No problem for 1st three months, now have a reddish bump-itchy rash on back of neck plus ringing in left ear, tenderness around ear and headache when lowering my head. Doctor also told me I have low testosterone level and may prescribe something for that next month. The rash subsides when I'm in cool climate (all but disappears, reappears when I'm out working in 100 plus temp. Is this possibly a side effect from ATRIPLA? My Current viral level is 465 and my CD4 count has risen to 412, The rash also seems to get worse if I masterbate (the only sex I've had since 86 which I did more or less daily until recently. Now limbido has disappeared. Could masterbation (with low testosterone level be the cause of itchy rash or maybe just the result of doing construction work in 100 degree plus weather?

Response from Dr. McGowan

Rash is a possible side effect from components of Atripla, it is unlikely that the rash you describe is related to the Atripla given its transient nature and its relationship with hot and humid conditions. I would suggest you speak to your provider about the rash but I would not stop your medications until you do so. You seem to be having a very robust initial response to your medications.

Good luck, Joe

dual Tropic/low t-cells
Low Platlet Count