best first time hiv med treatment

Hi Keith, recently tested positive to hiv and have told no one, infected in jan 08 and tested positive in may 08, doing it very hard, my viral load is 18,000 and cd4 count 460 and %21, l know l will have to be on meds soon, live in australia, Keith please give me the best first time treatment, that won't give me a hair loss or face loss sunken cheeks look and the most less toxic to my liver, keith whatever you come up with for first time meds, l can test for resistance for, hair loss, face loss, and less toxic on the liver... once a day meds...

thank you so much for your time...

johnny

Fat loss problems and liver toxciity are minimal when starting modern regimens with either efavirenz or a boosted PI and a NRTI backbone (usually tenofovor + FTC or abacavir + lamivudine if HLA B5701 negative) that does not contain either AZT or D4T (thymidine analogues most linked to fat loss problems). Seeing an HIV specialist will help individualize your treatment for the best fit possible. KH

Side effect of testosterone therapy and acne
Hemhorroids?