Peripheral Neuropathy

Hi Again, Doctor KH, I hope you are aware of the actual value of your expertise & answers. This forum and the information you provide is nothing short of gods gift.

My question, recently my feet & sometimes my hands get very cold & tingly. Generally more noticeable after taking my Atripla but as time passes much more constant. Going for a walk seems to relieve all foot symtoms and warms them right up. Stretching and moving my hands lots seems to help the upper extremities. Is this common for just poor circulation or can it be the start of Peripheral Neuropathy?

May the universe bless you with all that you desire.

The symptoms as you describe them would be unusual to be due to peripheral neuropathy from the Atripla. A good general medical evaluation (history and physical)is recommended to assess other possible causes. KH

Can't Sleep
oily fatty foods = BAD pain