|their is a new drug in clinical trial kp1461 what is the prospect of that drug
Jun 25, 2008
their is a new drug in clinical trial kp1461 what is the prospect of that drug do u know any thing about it
Response from Dr. Henry
That drug is in early development. I think the phase II trial has been halted due to concerns about activity in the dose selected. Its mechanism of action is by promoting mutations in HIV that are lethal for the virus. KH
Sustiva & Combid Causing Symptoms Similiar to ARS?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Casual Contact Blood Cuts On Hand
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Test At 6 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.