|their is a new drug in clinical trial kp1461 what is the prospect of that drug
Jun 25, 2008
their is a new drug in clinical trial kp1461 what is the prospect of that drug do u know any thing about it
| Response from Dr. Henry
That drug is in early development. I think the phase II trial has been halted due to concerns about activity in the dose selected. Its mechanism of action is by promoting mutations in HIV that are lethal for the virus. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.