|kaletra and Truvada
Jun 25, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you have no evidence of drug resistance then a switch to generic nevirapine and 3TC with either AZT or D4T will have maintain viral suppression. Your HIV specialist is the best person to assess the situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.