kaletra and Truvada
Jun 25, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
If you have no evidence of drug resistance then a switch to generic nevirapine and 3TC with either AZT or D4T will have maintain viral suppression. Your HIV specialist is the best person to assess the situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.