kaletra and Truvada

I have been receiving medication for HIV since 2001 when I came to UK and my CD4 was 90. My first drugs were Combivir and Efavirenz and my CD4 was 280 in May 2007. After that my CD4 started going down to 200, then my consultant changed my medication to Kaletra and Truvada in 2007 August. My CD4 is now on 350. I had side effects of diarrhoea and night seziures on my left leg/arm. Is it possible to change from Truvada and Kaletra to any of the available drugs in Mozambique. I am responding well to the Truvada/Kaletra drug. My problem is the British government have refused to extend my VISA saying I can get Kaletra and Truvada medication in Mozambique. Are these drugs available and free in Mozambique. If there are not free please can you help me with the price?

The cost of Truvada and Kaletra is usually much higher than alternative generic drugs in many areas of the world (unfortunately). I don't have any experience with ART access in Mozambique. If any reader has specific knowledge about ART availability and cost for Mozambique please post. KH

Medication side effects?
Medications