|is their any new medicine coming which would eradicate the virus
Jun 20, 2008
is their any new medicine coming which would eradicate the virus
Response from Dr. Henry
There is no treatment for viral eradication that is likely to be available anytime in the next several years. Several drugs/strategies are being studied in early trials-too early to determine outcome. KH
Medication side effects?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Hiv From A Blow Job?
- Do Alcohol Swabs Kill Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.