|erection and safe herbal med
Jun 19, 2008
I on Atripla for a year and positive for 8 yrs. My sex drive is very low and I have problem maintaining erection. I am taking androgel for the last 16 months, but still I have the problem of maintaing erection. Are any of the herbal med like "ProCalisX" helping maintain erection
| Response from Dr. Henry
The is no published scientifc data (peer reviewed journal) that ProCalisX is either effective or safe in the setting of HIV infection on treatment. Viagra like drugs are often helpful in that setting. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Aids From Spit?
- Orphans Affected By Aids And Hiv
- How Common Is Aids In The United States?
- Youth Peer Education In Reproductive Health And Hiv/aids: Progress, Process, And Programming For The Future
- Do You Get Hiv If Your Gay?
- Social Issues Related To Children Infected With Hiv/aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.