what is the life expectancy of a positive person
Jun 19, 2008
what is the life expectancy of a positive person how can a person live a healthy life what regim he should follow is their any new medicine coming which would eradicate the virus
Response from Dr. Henry
Effective HIV treatment has only been available for about 12 years so very long term experience is still lacking. Projections for long term survival are encouraging for patients who are on effective treatment and achieve a CD4 count > 500. One illustrative study from France predicted comparable life expectancies for HIV+ persons on ART with CD4 > 500 versus matched HIV negative patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.