pph and hiv

hello i am on reyataz and truvada and also ravito for my pph, i have been getting sharp pains in my chest ( right rib cage most of the time) also my legs are very painfull more like my shins ( like my bones hurt) also my ears ring non stop every day all day my migraines are slowly getting worse and its hard to sleep at night when i do sleep its only for a few hours and im up again for another 24 hours. if anyone knows that these are sure signs of side effects please talk with me i have a hiv doctor and a heart doctor but the two do not communicate well and its hard to get stright answers i have been treated for both pph and hiv for only 8-9 months

I am not familiar with Ravito and is pph short of primary pulmonary hypertension? Pains in chest, painful legs, and increasing migraines are all relatively unusual side effects of your regimen (assume you are also taking Norvir/ritonavir with the atazanavir). KH

missing one dose of atripila
what is the life expectancy of a positive person