managing Viagra GI side effects

I am currently on a regimen of Prezista, Norvir, Combivir and Viread. I have recently tried using a 25mg dose of Viagra to treat erectile disfunction. It does the job, but I have severe GI side effects (e.g., violent burping to the point of vomiting). Is there anything I can do to treat these side effects so that I may continue to use Viagra? Barring that, is there another ED drug that I might tolerate better?

I have seen no comparative data regarding safety/tolerability of various ED drugs in the setting of use of boosted protease inhibitors which can often increase drug levels and side effects. Empiric use of other drugs (like Levitra or Cialis) starting at low doses is often the only approach available in the absence of good data. KH

STERIODS AND ATRIPILA
Atripla and Isentress?