|STERIODS AND ATRIPILA
Jun 17, 2008
PLANNING ON STARTING A CYCLE OF STERIODS TO BUILD UP ON MUSCLES JUST STARTED ATRIPILA LIKE 4MONTHS NOW.. ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Response from Dr. Henry
Atripla can generally be taken safely with testosterone like drugs. There are many unresolved safety issues regarding long term use of androgenic steroids so caution is recommended and monitoring by your HIV specialist is suggested. KH
managing Viagra GI side effects
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.