sustive dreams and bedwetting

ok this is embarrasing but since I started on Sustiva and Truvada 3 months ago I have wet the bed during the night 6 times. Each time I am dreaming I am going to the bathroom but am only deep in dreamland. I do not drink alcohol and have tried limiting liquides before bed. I travel a lot for work and it has happened in hotels and even on a Cruise. Have you heard of this before and have you any suggestion please? I'm a 49 year old man and this is very embarrasing. Thank you

Sustiva (efavirenz) can have strong and strange persistent effects on sleeping in a small percentage of patients. I would discuss with your HIV specialist whether a trial on an alternative medication might be warranted. KH

maraviroc
levitra