Is this ok

I am on lexcise novir epizocon and now they have put me on Desipramine i am worred about some of the side effects of the Desipramine since one thing said that it can cause sudden death i would like to know your toughts on this thank you for your time ....

Caution is urged when using desipramine with protease inhibitors such as ritonavir (Norvir) since the levels of desipramine can go up with a higher rate of side effects. If used together (can be done) need to start on the low side of dosing range and be carefully observed. KH

ATRIPLA
Combivir & Efavirenz