ATRIPLA

i have just started taking Atripla and had the most vivid dreams as well as dizziness and fuzzyness wheni get up in the morning, i am 41 years old and have been HIV+ for 12 without having to take any medication. will this medication work for me at my age and lower my viral load. i am really scared at this point in my life.

Atripla is a highly effective treatment for HIV infection independent of age. In the absence of any baseline resistance and with good adherence it can be expected to lead to a rapid drop in viral load. The first weeks can be a wild ride with many patients experiencing weird dreams, sleep problems, and fuzzy thinking the next morning. Those symptoms often (90% or so) clear over the first 4 weeks of use. KH

I just found out i am hiv+
Is this ok