Sustiva induced gynecomastia

Sorry if this is a duplicate question I have been asking on sites all over the web. I have mild gynecomastia probably related to my use of Sustivia and or my hair loss drug propecia. My Testosterone is always normal, though I did just have doc test my other levels to make sure things are not off. My question is this, If its Sustiva, by what mechanism is this altering my breat tissue? Is it effecting my converting testosterone into estrogen in which case things can be adjusted (as I assume it could be if it where from propecia) or does the Sustia cause this by another action?(in which case who knows what would fix it) Its not that bad now, but I want to nip it in the bud (so to speak). I think those are the two most likely culprits, though I am also on temazepam and xanax and lexpro which are also on the list of possible culprits, maybe its a combo. So I am gonna wean myself off of everything for a while cept the Sustiva, hoping it will resovle. But I want to speed up the process with some medicine hopefully, because I hear if it goes for to long the gynecomastia becomes fibrous and can only be removed by surgery.. If there are any directions or other sites you could point me to that would be great too. I am trying to find a website that caters to hiv poz bodybuilders, hoping they would have come across the problem too. Thanks and sorry for the long windedness

Sustiva has not been consistently linked to gynecomastia. Propecia can cause gynecomastia which often is frustrating to pin down a cause and treat. KH

I keeping Getting Colds
Pros & Cons From Not Taking Medications