I keeping Getting Colds

Hello, Okay my CD4 is just above 750 and viral load is undectable. My doctor says that after 10 months my white blood cell count is too high, like I am fighting an infection. Doc is sending me for some more tests etc my question is every 6-7 weeks I am always catching a cold, starts in the throat, moves to the sinus and then to the lungs. It goes away for awhile but always comes back, I am taking my meds, 3TC, Abacavir and Raltaglavir and I don't use drugs or drink booze, I eat fairly well and I get lots of rest and excercise but constantly getting colds is a real bummer. What can I do (or ask my Doc) to do/check for to determine if there is any underlying "other" causes.

Thanks

J

For most patients acheiving a CD4 count > 500 and an undetectable results in a health status close to the general population. Frequent colds, allergies, and elevated white counts can be seen in the general population as well so can be tough to pin down what is the exact cause of your continuing symptoms and high white count. Often allergies can play a role. Some patients may have an underlying deficiency or excess of certain antibodies (gamma globulins) that can contribute to ongoing problems. A thorough history and physical examination is needed to determine what else needs to be considered. KH

rash/acne
Sustiva induced gynecomastia