Jun 11, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
Effective HIV therapy (no matter which regimen) often results in weight gain over the first year (mostly fat) typically in the range of 5-10 pounds. Your current HIV regimen would be viewed as fairly fat friendly or neutral compared to many other regimens so would be unlikely to be directly responsible for a 40 pound weight gain. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Toilet Splash Risks
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.