Jun 11, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
Effective HIV therapy (no matter which regimen) often results in weight gain over the first year (mostly fat) typically in the range of 5-10 pounds. Your current HIV regimen would be viewed as fairly fat friendly or neutral compared to many other regimens so would be unlikely to be directly responsible for a 40 pound weight gain. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.