|Feeling unconfortable on my throat
Jun 4, 2008
Dear Doctor, I started taking atripla one and half months ago, but I always feel as if the drug remained on my throat not dissolved or like food that was not digested and remained on my throat. Is it a side effect of atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
That has not been a complaint I have heard from an of the scores of patients we follow on Atripla. I would consider having an ENT doc do a thorough throat exam and or an upper endoscopy to examine the esophagus if that problem is persistent. KH
hidroxycut and atripla
Loss of sex drive
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.