|Feeling unconfortable on my throat
Jun 4, 2008
Dear Doctor, I started taking atripla one and half months ago, but I always feel as if the drug remained on my throat not dissolved or like food that was not digested and remained on my throat. Is it a side effect of atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
That has not been a complaint I have heard from an of the scores of patients we follow on Atripla. I would consider having an ENT doc do a thorough throat exam and or an upper endoscopy to examine the esophagus if that problem is persistent. KH
hidroxycut and atripla
Loss of sex drive
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.