lymph nodes

i havent started a treatment yet the doctor said my cd4 is not small...so now all the lymph nodes of my body are very big i wanted to know if when i start a treatment will my lymph nodes change his height to normal? thanks for answer question

Lymph nodes are often enlarged in the setting of untreated HIV infection can be enlarged due a wide variety of condition in HIV- persons as well). Effective treatment with antiretroviral medications often will ultimately (but not always) decrease the size of swollen nodes as the amount of HIV and inflammation diminishes over time.In some cases the nodes may swell for a while due to immune reconstitution and/or CD4 (T-cell) recovery. KH

PEP and WEIGHT LOSS
hidroxycut and atripla