May 29, 2008
Many thanks to your response to my question(s). Is Tetrasil (intrevenous) the same as colloidal silver? I read that Tetrasil's compents are silver04, and oxygen04.
Response from Dr. Henry
I cannot coment on Tetrasil IV since I am only familiar with it as a topical therapy. Any reader is welcome to post if they have more information. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.