body aches

I am 42 and have had an AIDS diagnosis for 13 years. I am doing well now after becoming an organic vegetarian and regular exercise and herbal suplaments. I do however suffer from body aches. I have a diagnosis of radiculopathy (sp?) in my legs, for years they said it was neuropathy but now say this. I take Lyrica at night so I can sleep but during the day I have sever body aches especially in back and lower body, to the point that it is difficult getting up from a seated position. The dr said it is not fibramialgia (sp?) and other dr have been no help accept for prescribing narcotics wich I do not want. I am taking Reyataz, Norvir and Truvada for 2 yrs T-cell @ 200 and hovering with undetec. viral load. I also suffer from low energy level and it is difficult to maintane muscle mass even though I take a protien supplament daily. And , I am not depressed, and not anemic although frustrated. Please help, thanks.

Fatigue and achiness are common symptoms in the general population as well as in HIV+ persons. Often a precise cause is hard to identify. Low thyroid, low adrenal output, low testosterone, vit D deficiency, sleep abnormalities, depression, and many other conditions can contribute to fatigue and generalized aching. Exercise/physical therapy, acupuncture, seeing a pain specialist and other interventions can be helpful in pain relief in certain patients. KH

When to switch from Atripla?
discolored stool