Arthritus type symptoms

Hello, and thanks for all your helpful work and advice. I'm 54 years old, on Norvir, Reyataz and Truvada and also Zetia and Simvastatin for cholesterol. Recently I have developed an arthritis symptom which I can only relate to a condition called "trigger finger", temporary locking of the finger joints with moderate pain and swelling immediately after waking in the morning and subsiding, but never completely gone, after a few hours only to return the next morning. Could this possibly be a reaction to any of the meds I'm taking?

Pain localized to the finger joints as you describe would rarely be due to any of your HIV Medications and most likely relates to a non-HIV condition. I often refer patients with joint problems to a rheumatologist to assist in a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. KH

Failing menstrual period
Diarhea & Gas