May 26, 2008
What do u think about the drug (early clinical trials) KP-1461 (Koronis Pharmaceuticals)?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Too little published or publicly discussed clinical data yet for me to comment on KP-1461. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Things That Can Trigger A Herpes Outbreak
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.