withdrawing meds

I withdrew Combivir frrm one of my doses one day, took the prescribed doses for 5 days(Combivir/Norvir/ Lexiva, 2X) , then withdrew Combivir again from one of my daily doses. On the seventh day I got two long aphtous apparitions on either side of my tongue and reddened mouthroof around mouth bell with roundish red,hollow, spidery -vein ulcer-like formations,also looking like aphtas but red and painful. Used an homeopathic prep for candida and the situatuon subsided.Continued taking meds without prep and situation disappeared. My physician changed Combivir to Truvada(much better). On another time I withdrew the Norvir just as I did with the Comnbivir for the same periods and got the same reaction again. This time I didn't do anything except going back to doses and situatuon diasappeared. What hapenned there? I had never had such an attack, not even in my times as HIV+ w/o meds. I was HIV+ for for 20 years w/o meds, using only alternative medicine ,started meds 6 months ago.

I haven't observed any phenomenon quite like you described in my patients switching or stopping HIV medications. It would be helpful if the lesions could be cultured or biopsied in order to determine if indeed they are yeast related, aphthous ulcers, or other conditions. Both of those conditions can come and go sometimes seemingly at random and hard to pin down a cause and effect in many cases. KH

Particles in urine
side affects