Particles in urine

I started a regimen of Isentress, Reyataz and Ziagen about two months ago. Soon after I started, I began to notice particles in my urine, and the amount has been increasing. They're peach colored, soft and fleshy and vary in size from fine grains of sand to almost small gravel size. No real pain during urination, but I can often feel it as it exits. Is this a side effect of medication, as they seem to have started just after my new regimen? Or is this something I need to get checked out? Thanks in advance.

Reyataz (usually when boosted with ritonavir) rarely causes kidney stones so that is a possibilty. You should be examined and have a urinalysis done including possibly an analysis of the particles you are noticing. KH

Fiber for diarrhea
withdrawing meds