Getting off sustiva and truvada

I am on sustiva and truvada and would like to take a break from meds for six months. What is the best way to do it? I ask since I have heard sustiva stays in the system longer than truvada and I am not sure if I should stop taking them on the same day or not. Thanks in advance

Stopping HIV treatment is not recommended due to increased risk for both AIDS and non-AIDS (such as heart disease and cancer) events as demonstrated by the SMART and other studies, If Sustiva is stopped I recommend using a boosted protease inhibitor for several weeks after stopping Susitva while continuing the Truvada (while waiting for the Sustiva levels to diminish). KH

taking cortisone
Helicobacter pylori question