Tachycardia Synocope Anxiety

I recently started having symptoms that have impacted my dailey activities due to panic ttacks shortness of breath and feeling as if I am going to pass out when I stand up or climb a flight of stairs. I am not obese and have had not heart issues prior. My pulse has not been lower than 112 in the last month. I have had tests done for hyperthuroid and Lactic acid build up still no conclusion as to why I have this issue. My T cells fell from 285 to 180 and viral load went from 55 to 30000. I went to research causes and still not sure whaat to do. Some say do nothing others say beta blockers others surgery and lifestyle change or removal from stressfull enviroment. Any suggestions? I have a nurse as a nieghbor that tells me I look like I am going to have a heart attack and should go to the ER everytime I come up the stairs. Confused as to best treatment and want to get back on with life.

The possible causes are numerous but evaluation should start with a visit with your HIV specialist to discuss your HIV care and cardiac and general health status. KH

I am taking Sustiva and Kivexa, can I take Levitra?
Ks