I am taking Sustiva and Kivexa, can I take Levitra?
May 20, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
Drugs like Viagra or Levitra can usually be taken with caution in patients on protease inhibitors. The levels of Levitra (and all drugs on the class) can be significantly increased when taking protease inhibitors so doses need to be decreased and careful observation for excessive side effects or prolonged effects. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Non Reactive Hiv Test Mean?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- My Friend Has Hiv Now What
- What Happens If Hepatitis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.