large lymph glands
May 19, 2008
just a quick question my lymph are lager then they should be.will they go back to the norm size.. cd4 167 vl 99100 and just started atripla..what might the time line be for this..
thanks for the site..
Response from Dr. Henry
The lymph node response to starting effective antiretroviral therapy is highly variable both in timing and effect on size. Sometimes nodes will shrink in size while sometimes they will enlarge for a while (as the CD4 count recovers) and sometimes no change. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Are Genital Warts A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.