stochrin interference with testosteron receptor?

I have been on medication since summer 2007. Truvada 200mg en Stochrin 600 mg. Since the use I have experienced side effects like faster and more hair growth, faster growing of nails. Now this isn't much of a problem but I have experienced a big loss in libido. Testosterone was checked but was ok. I asked around friends and although it is not a simple thing to admitt in the gay scene many of them on stochrin experience loss of libido as well as impotence. The lust just fades away. I wondered a a molucular biologist is there any evidence of testosterone receptor blockade side effects? It would explain the hair and nail growth and the loss of libido while the testosterone levels are ok.

I haven't seen any papers linking use of efavirenz (Stocrine or Sustiva) with some sort of peripheral blockage of testosterone function. If any reader is aware of such data please post!!! KH

Where does HIV go? Part 2
large lymph glands