neck/ear issues

For the past 14 months I've had chronic ear pressure/infections, about 6 weeks ago I started having a pain when the right side of my throat when I swallow. The pain is not in my throat, but in the area outside my throat (muscles/glands?). Been to my HIV doc, 2 different ENT's, they see nothing (lesions, etc), but was only checked visably by them. Have not been on HIV meds for over 7 years, but T-cells have hovered around 300 for the last 2 1/2 years. Currently, in the middle of being treated for latent syphilis (tested neg for neurosyphilis via lumbar puncture). Also have developed panic attacks during this time. My question is what should my next step be in attempting to get a diagnosis for these issues with my ears and neck?

A good history and physicial examination is the best place to start a work up. Special X-rays studies such as a CT or MRI scan of the throat/neck area sometimes can be useful to pursue complaints such as you are experiencing. KH

I bruise very easy
Is a Tummy tuck safe fro a HIV patient?