I bruise very easy

I'm HIV+ VL undetectable and cd4 40%, my current medication is Atripla and before that I was on Truvad, Norvir and Lexiva. My question is that I bruise really easily. If I push on my skin or tap something a bruise will appear after a few days. I mean I can understand if I hit something hard but seriously its really a pain. My HIV Dr ran a blood panel a month a go or so and said that nothing out of the ordinary was found. It just doesn't seem normal to me and this has been going on for some time with both types of medication.

Not that I want to take another pill but is their something that I can get to prevent the bruising?

Some patients have easy bruising for unclear reasons. Taking drugs like aspirin or ibuprofen can contribute to that in some patients. Other platelet disorders, vitamin K deficiency, liver problems and other conditions can cause easy bruising. Often a hematolgist can be useful to delineate the nature of easy bruising or bleeding problems. Atripla has not generally been linked to a higher rate of easy bruising. KH

bone problems
neck/ear issues