lipoatrophy treatment locations?

I am very familiar with all the current treatments for lipoatrophy, have been + for 20 years & live in CO. My facial lipo is becoming severe. My ?: Are there any doctors in this part of the country who can help me? I keep getting referred to NY. etc. I am prepared for considerable expense but cannot travel a great distance for treatment. Thank You, James

Payment for plastic surgery for facial lipoatrophy is spotty and often involves persistence from both patient and docs in making a case to the insurance companies (need to stress this is a side effect of treatment), In some cases Sculptra is provided at no charge (in cases of financial hardship) so getting an exact quote froma plastic surgeon for fees is important. Many metro areas in US have at least one experienced plastic surgeon who has been working with HIV+persons. If any reader has details about such providers in Colorado please post (many HIV docs in Denver may be a good source for referral information). KH

JUST STARTED ATRIPLA TREATMENT
My Cocktail has grown, again - side effects