|JUST STARTED ATRIPLA TREATMENT
Apr 30, 2008
Hi I have started on Atripla 2 Weeks with most of the Side effects most people get. Before I started on the Meds I felt fine, Now feel very weak and tired will this wear off so I can go back to work, and if so how long do you think it will take ??
Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients experience often impressive fatigue/sleep problems during their first weeks on Atripla (mostly due to the efavirenz). For most patients those symptoms diminish by 4 weeks on treatment with perhaps 10% still having some persistent annoying side effects attributable to efavirenz. KH
viramune and fatigue
lipoatrophy treatment locations?
- Odds Of Infection Condom Slipped
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.