joint problems

I have been hiv pos for 12 years I am 30yo. I started meds for the first time 1 1/2 ago I am on Lexiva, Truvada and norvir. I am undectable and my t cells are over 800. I am taking vitamins and going to the gym regularly not over doing it. My sides of my thighs are in pain and my shoulder joint is in pain. I cant sleep because it hurts so much. I have tried tylenol for arthritis 684mg and bengay and nothing helps. Could my medicine be causing this? and what could I do to help the pain. It hurts so bad.

Thank you

You should be seen by your HIV specialist to evaluate your bones, muscles, nerves and joints to determine the location and nature of the severe pain you are experiencing. In most cases your HIV regimen would not be the direct cause of pain in those locations but a good history, examination, and lab assessment (and possibly X-rays) are needed to properly comment further. KH

glutathione supplement
saving face