|Kidneys & HIV
Apr 27, 2008
Can Norvir effect my kidneys?
Response from Dr. Henry
Ritonavir (Norvir) has little direct effect on the kidneys though it interacts with many drugs that can cause kidney problems. KH
- Vegetarian Living With Hiv
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Does Primary Hiv Appear Without High Fever?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.