Atripla and rash/hives

I switched to Atripla ten weeks ago. I had some initial emergence of depression, but that faded. But I've recently developed first a rash on my torso and arms, and now it looks like hives. Could I be developing a rash or hives after taking it for ten weeks? I can't think of any change in diet, soaps, or anything else. I stopped all supplements and vitamins, but the rash has persisted for over a week now. Could this be my Atripla? And is the only way to find out to switch to another medication?

Skin rash from Atripla (usually due to the efavirenz) is usually seen earlier but could be the main cause of the rash. If you are having an efavirenz rash the majority of patients can continue meds and receive symptomatic treatment (such as antihistamines). Immune reconstitution and other treatment or HIV associated conditions can cause skin problems as can many unrelated conditions so nn evaluation by your HIV specialist is recommended. KH

neuropathy
Lipo???