gynecomastia & ED

AM 52 and HIV+ since 1988. In 1998 started trial for crixivan then I started getting the Hump and large breast. Since then have had 3 liposuction 2000, 2003, 2005. Obivously no success and really embarrassing to remove sherts and wear t-shirts, etc. Thinking of getting surgery, but no I will have to fight with insurance, since they say it's cosemetic. Also, ED. have had problems it appears since I had hernia operation in 2001. Cilias doesn't work and have the drug that you give yourself a shot ( can't remember name), but not happy giving myself shots in the penis. Also, can ejaculate. I swear with the large breast, and th ED I'm really at my wits end. suggestions. thanks for the advice

It may be worthwhile getting an endocrine evaluation (including testosterone and LH levels) as well as consulting a good sex therapist if you haven't already to better understand factors contributing to your difficulties. I assume your HIV specialist has switched your HIV meds around to a regimen that has relatively less effect of fat than seen with Crixivan. KH

Buffalo Hump
skin lesion