Buffalo Hump

I had lipo to remove the "buffalo hump" however the hump is still there. The dr tells me that it will take about 6 months (we are now at 4) and at last check up he stated that what is left is muscle not fatty tissue. Could this be correct? How can I still have it?

Some patients do have prominent muscles in the neck and/or bony curvature in that region which profiles the back of the neck in the same region where buffalo humps (fat deposits) are found. Sometimes a CT or MRI can distinguish the nature of the tissue in the area better than a physical examination. KH

sustiva and personality change
gynecomastia & ED