|Melatonin Kaletra and Truavada
Apr 20, 2008
Hello, I have been trying to find out how melatonin effects Kaletra and Truvada. Does the melatonin reduce or potentiate? Thanks Don
Response from Dr. Henry
There should be little significant interaction between melatonin and the HIV meds you mention. In practice I have had a number of patients take melatonin with Kaletra and/or Truvada without observing any problems. KH
facial fat loss but not on treatment
- Where Does Gonorrhea Come From?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.