|Melatonin Kaletra and Truavada
Apr 20, 2008
Hello, I have been trying to find out how melatonin effects Kaletra and Truvada. Does the melatonin reduce or potentiate? Thanks Don
| Response from Dr. Henry
There should be little significant interaction between melatonin and the HIV meds you mention. In practice I have had a number of patients take melatonin with Kaletra and/or Truvada without observing any problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens When You Treat Chlamydia?
- What Can Be Mistaken For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.