Apr 16, 2008
does atripla make your belly swell
| Response from Dr. Henry
The risk for significantly increased visceral abdominal fat from Atripla is low over the first years of treatment and that risk compares favorably to most other possible HIV regimens. Fat gain on effective HIV therapy is fairly common in the first year on treatment. The link between HIV infection and HIV treatment and fat gain is a complicated matter since fat gain is also common in the general population and can have a strong genetic as environmental (diet and exercise habits) component. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sharing Vibrators Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.