Apr 16, 2008
I use a combination of lazamed and stockrin. It has been about a month and constipation now is the problem. Is this one of the side effects I should expect
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with the term lazamed and it didn't show up on google. If it is the combinationm of generic 3TC + either D4T or AZT then constipation is only occasionally a significant problem with those drugs. Stocrine (efavirenz) also only occasionally seems to cause severe constipation. Increasing water intake, fiber intake, and exercise can often decrease the problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.