Constipation

I use a combination of lazamed and stockrin. It has been about a month and constipation now is the problem. Is this one of the side effects I should expect

I am not familiar with the term lazamed and it didn't show up on google. If it is the combinationm of generic 3TC + either D4T or AZT then constipation is only occasionally a significant problem with those drugs. Stocrine (efavirenz) also only occasionally seems to cause severe constipation. Increasing water intake, fiber intake, and exercise can often decrease the problem. KH

Sustiva
swelling