Flushed skin color

I've been taking Kaletra and Epzicom for 3 years now since I was first diagnosed. I also take Lisinopril 20 mg. , Tricor 145 mg and Androgel 5g. daily. Shortly after starting meds, I have developed a flushed appearance of my neck, shoulders and chest area. It looks like I'm always overexposed to the sun (although I live in Florida, I never spend time laying in the sun, and always use sunblock). This is the only area of mh body that the redness appears. Could this be a side effect of any of the meds? My primary MD didn't have an answer.

I have had a few patients experience flushing that seemed to be related to ritonavir (part of Kaletra). In most cases the flushing decreased over time. KH

Viramune eye sight
frustrated cont.