KALETRA+3TC+TENOFOVIR SIDE EFFECTS

Hello there. I have been on different schemes of ARVs for years since 2000 with no success regarding adherence because of side effects. Now I'm on Kaletra+3tc+tenofovir and, thank God, after a week or so the side effects (nausea, vomiting, upset gut mostly), have subsided. Now, I ask: Are this side effects likely to come back after they disappear at some moment time in the future? or they don't come back after the body gets used to the meds?

Thank You.

For that regimen the news in mostly good in that the GI side effects are often rough early and then usually diminish. If you are lucky enough to start tolerating the meds well from the stomach standpoint them usually that set of problems doesn't return though often the gut remains "sensitive/touchy/more variable" then prior to meds. KH

HIV-2 & KP-1461, Gene Therapy
HIV side effects