dermititis

hi there,

I was diagnosed like 1 month a go but before that when my viral load was getting low i developed this dermititis kind of pimples on my elbows of both arms.. now i am taking atripla and my levels are gone back up and these pimples like such have gone down but left black marks like chicken pox marks, they are small pimples that have died but left black scars on both arms at the elblow only with the summer comming up and i want to wear short sleve shirts can you recommend what to use like a cream or and over the counter something to get rid of these scars.

thanks for the info

Skin problems are common in the general population and even more common in HIV+ persons. It is not possible to properly diagnose and treat most skin conditions without a good evaluation. Effective HIV treatment sometimes helps some HIV-related skin problems and sometimes can temporarily make them worse when immune reconstitution is occuring in first months on treatment. The skin problems seen with HIV are many so treatment and recovery depends on the specific condition. Your HIV specialist and/or a dermatologist (skin specialist) should be able to offer a treatment recommendation and after a thorough history and examination. KH

Conclusive testing?
stalnev 30 mg