Missed a dose
Apr 2, 2008
Dear Dr Henry or Dr Conway: I have been on Truvada and Nivirapine for 10 months and my CD4 count is 500 and VL undetectable. I take one dose a day at 9pm. However, I accidentially missed last night's dose. When I woke up at 8am and remembered this, I immediately took the dose. I am quite worried now.What should I do for the next doses.
I look forward to your early reply.
Thank you Peter
Response from Dr. Henry
Missing an occasional dose as you describe should genjerally not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Titers In Hiv Blood Test?
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump
- Immediate Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- What Are The Best Ways To Fight Against Hiv Aids?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.