Apr 1, 2008
dear doctor i was infectet about 6 mounts agou ,now i start filing tingling all around my body arms ,torso,legs,face i only gou for 1/2 second but its really scare me also my legs get very weak and cold filing when i lay in bed , i am not o meds but what is thise sign of neuropathy ,hiv afect thise way my nervs and i really vorry.Can you tell me what is simptoms belong to.sorry for my spelling.Serg
Response from Dr. Henry
Tingling over the body as you describe would be unusual to be due to standard HIV neuropathy. I recommend that you receive as assessment by an HIV specialist to sort out what could be going on. KH
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.